Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kellogg Lake, Carthage, MO


March 21, 2013

Since Dr. Carter keeps asking me if I exercise, and since my answer to be truthful must always be “no”, I decided to take a walk today. One of my problems with exercise, such as walking, is that I am easily bored and don’t enjoy walking around the subdivision or round and round a track. So, if I’m going to do this, I need some interesting scenery.
Since I have never been to Kellogg Lake in Carthage, and since I need to scout out places to take my grandkids this summer, this was my choice for number one hike. I was well-pleased and impressed with the park. I plan to return with the family for a picnic some time soon.
Spring River at Kellogg Lake Park in Carthage, MO
Kellogg Lake, Carthage, MO
Kellogg Lake, Carthage, MO




No comments:

Post a Comment